Monday, September 24, 2012

YAY!

I'm doing nothing here! How are you this month? We left 10 days to the final year exams! And I always study last minute.
I think I learnt something this few weeks..I know what is reality, reality is something that cannot be change and you may follow it automatically. sometimes we just have to follow it. this call REALITY. :)
I played the Sim social again! It's more fun and there are a lot of quest to be done! But my computer is not suitable to play games because it is lag.
And my dad may want to change the phone planning. It cost rm 30 1 month for250MB data, 50 SMS and 100 calls..if he really change...I got to reduce my SMS! My SMS for a month now is 200++.. So if you want to find me..you have to find a wifi and Whatsapp  me! Let's see what is his decision..by the way, there is a good news here! we won the YE challenge trophy!
Bad news: I'm getting fatter and fatter !
But I like to eat and sleep late.I should not have this kind of habit! So bad! It is hard to change.
Good night people!
Stay happy and healthy! :DD
YAY!
















ahWei~
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment